The latest industry report on Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market provides comprehensive valuable insights on the market development activities demonstrated by industry players, growth opportunities and market sizing for Telehealth, complete with analysis by key segments, leading and emerging players, and geographies. The report is titled “Infectious Disease Point-of-care (POC) Diagnostics Market Size, Share & COVID-19 Impact Analysis, By Technique (Lateral Flow Immunoassay, Agglutination Test), By Disease (HIV, Hepatitis B Virus, Respiratory Syncytial Virus, Influenza, Clostridium Difficile Infections), By Disease, COVID-19 Point-of-care (POC) Diagnostics, By End User (Hospital Bedside, Physicians Office Lab, Urgent Care & Retail Clinics), Regional Forecast, 2021-2028”
The global infectious disease point-of-care diagnostics market size was USD 1.12 billion in 2020.The market is projected to grow from USD 1.3 billion in 2021 to USD 3.96 billion in 2028 at a CAGR of 17.2% in the 2021-2028 period. The sudden rise in CAGR is attributable to this market’s demand and growth, returning to pre-pandemic levels once the pandemic is over.
Recent Updates PDF Sample Copy of Report: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/request-sample-pdf/104307
The report on Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market size analyses the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications, and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favourable fit for the vendors to adopt successive merger and acquisition strategies, geography expansion, research & development, and new product introduction strategies to execute further business expansion and growth during a forecast period.
Drivers & Restraints
Globally, the increasing prevalence of HIV/Influenza/RSV, etc., leads to an increase in the rate of diagnosis of patients. For instance, according to the United Nations Program on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), in 2019, approximately 38 million people were diagnosed with HIV/AIDS. Furthermore, according to another report published by the World Health Organization (WHO), in the year 2018, around 10 million people were affected by tuberculosis worldwide. Thus, the growing infection rate of the various diseases globally will lead to an increase in the uptake of infectious disease point of care products for its diagnosis and subsequently aid the growth of the market during the forecast period.
Diagnostic tests are important for diagnosing diseases and for improving global health. Traditional diagnoses of infectious disease resulted in inaccurate results and were time-consuming. This flaw led to the emergence of rapid, accurate, and portable point-of-care testing products in the market.POC testing enables faster diagnosis of infectious disease near the patient site providing quick results. Several researchers are now focused on the development of multiplex point-of-care diagnostic technologies.
This report features an extensive study of the current market landscape and the likely future potential; associated with the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market, over the next decade. The study also includes a detailed analysis of key drivers and trends within this evolving market.
Key players covered in the global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market research report:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd (Basel, Switzerland)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (Massachusetts, U.S.)
- Abbott Laboratories (Illinois, U.S)
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated (New Jersey, United States)
- BD (Franklin Lakes, U.S)
- bioMérieux SA (Marcy l’Etoile, France)
- Cardinal Health, Inc. (Ohio, U.S)
- Mesa Biotech (California, U.S)
- Cepheid (California, U.S)
- Trinity Biotech (Bray, Ireland)
- Quidel Corporation (San Diego, U.S.)
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc. (California, U.S)
- Other Players
Why choose our report?
- Latest Technical Advancements
- Comprehensive Report
- Historical and Current Scenario
- Potential Market Opportunities
- Extensive Product Offering
- Strong Industry Focus
- Growth Dynamics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Robust Research Methodology
Speak To Analyst At: https://www.fortunebusinessinsights.com/enquiry/speak-to-analyst/104307
Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Report covers the top key player’s data, including trades volume, price, revenue, gross profit, interview record, and business distribution, etc., these data help the buyer to know about the opponents better. This report also covers all the regions and top countries of the world, which shows a regional development position, including Industry size, volume, and value, as well as price data.
What Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Report Provides:
- The report provides key statistics on the market status of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market manufacturers and is a valuable source of guidance and direction for companies and individuals interested in the industry.
- The report provides a basic overview of the industry including its definition, applications, and manufacturing technology.
- The report presents the company profile, product specifications, capacity, production value, and 2013-2018 market shares for key vendors.
- The total market is further divided by company, by country, and by application/type for the competitive landscape analysis.
- The report estimates the market development trends of the Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market in 2022.
This report focuses on Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Size, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application. Regional analysis is another highly comprehensive part of the research and analysis study of the global market presented in the report. This section sheds light on the sales growth of different regional and country-level markets.
Key Points from TOC:
- Research Scope
- Market Segmentation
- Research Methodology
- Definitions and Assumptions
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Market Drivers
- Market Restraints
- Market Opportunities
- Key Insights
- Global Statistics — Key Countries
- New Product Launches
- Pipeline Analysis
- Regulatory Scenario — Key Countries
- Recent Industry Developments — Partnerships, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Global Infectious Disease Point-of-care Diagnostics Market Analysis, Insights and Forecast
- Key Findings/ Summary
- Market Analysis — By Product Type
- Market Analysis — By Distribution Channel
- Market Analysis — By Countries/Sub-regions
- Competitive Analysis
- Key Industry Developments
- Global Market Share Analysis
- Competition Dashboard
- Comparative Analysis — Major Players
- Company Profiles
- Products and Services
- SWOT Analysis
- Recent developments
- Major Investments
- Regional Market Size and Demand
- Strategic Recommendations
Fortune Business Insights™ delivers accurate data and innovative corporate analysis, helping organizations of all sizes make appropriate decisions. We tailor novel solutions for our clients, assisting them to address various challenges distinct to their businesses. Our aim is to empower them with holistic market intelligence, providing a granular overview of the market they are operating in.
Fortune Business Insights Pvt. Ltd.
US: +1 424 253 0390
UK: +44 2071 939123
APAC: +91 744 740 1245
Email: [email protected]